Presenting BMS Accu-Trax, the newest version of our suite of software solutions. We have rebuilt the Accu-Trax software from scratch in order to create the most advanced utility routing and billing product on the market. Along with all the features of our Classic edition, BMS Accu-Trax offers a robust user friendly interface, seamless integration with our mailing and Online-Billpay services, cloud hosting, and many more exciting new tools and services.
Accu-Trax Classic has been proudly serving the industry for over 30 years. Over that time, it has developed many useful and integral tools to help solve the unique problems of its users. Unlike competing systems, we don't charge in order to "unlock" extra modules you need for your system. Instead, we aim to provide a single great product to fit your needs by actively listening to feedback from clients to deliver the best, and most complete, system available.
- Accu-Trax Classic allows your front office staff to have complete account history right at their fingertips. Our service-focused design allows your Customer Service team to see all relevant customer info in on a single screen.
- Routing becomes a breeze with Accu-Trax. Helpful tools allow authorized multi-users of your choice have the ability to re-sequence routes.
- Printing reports has never been easier. We offer billing history, revenue reports, service code lists, PUC, and Fuel tax reports just to name a few. In addition, we can create just about any report to help you run your business effectively.
- Statements are printed on postcards or letters based on your company's specific needs.
- Our service allows you to print daily notes for your drivers without the wasted expense of printing entire route books every day. We give you the flexibility of printing multiple notes per page, unlike many software systems that print one note per page.
- Has the ability to track multiple service types with ease.
- Allows you to have multiple billing codes and cycles.
- ACH (automated withdrawal from checking).
- Container inventory and tracking
- Barcode printing and scanning makes recording payments easy.
- Recycle routes
- Billing new starts between cycles